ISO Certification Services
What is ISO 22000 Information technology (IT)?
Information Technology (IT) Systems are often overlooked or only superficially addressed as a technology issue, but the information they hold is the most important strategic asset an organization has at its disposal. Properly managed IT services are a critical component of business success.
ISO 20000:2011 is the first international standard for IT service management. ISO 20000 promotes the adoption of an integrated process approach to delivering managed IT services. The standard is aligned and fully compatible with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
Benefits of ISO 20000 to your Organization
- Benchmark how your managed services are delivered
- Measure service levels and assess performance
- Create a framework for independent assessment
- Show an ability to meet customer requirements
- Demonstrate your reliability and high quality of service
- Opens your organization up to key markets who require certification
- Measurable level of effectiveness and culture of continual improvement
Who is it applicable to? The ISO 20000 standard is applicable to organizations of all sizes, which are:
- Providers of Managed IT Services.
- Businesses that are outsourcing their IT services
- Internal IT departments / businesses managing their own IT services.ISO 20000 certification provides a trust and confidence to customers and partners that your organization has processes and procedures in place to demonstrate compliance with IT Best Practices. Organizations of all types, sectors and sizes can improve their performance through the implementation of this standard.
BWA has helped organizations around the world achieve ISO 20000 certification smoothly and cost effectively. We provide more than just a certificate: we have given them the tools to manage their IT systems more efficiently.