ISO Certification Services
Day 1 – Module 1: Awareness
- ISO 9001 History
- Benefits of Quality Management Systems
- Key Terms and Definitions
- High Level Structure
- Quality Management Principles
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 9001: 2015 Requirements (Clause 4 -10)
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Day 2 – Module 2: Audit Process
- Initiating an audit
- Document Review
- Audit Plan
- Audit Work Documents
- Opening Meeting
- Execute the audit
- Documenting Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed foThis course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.