ISO Certification Services
ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor Course (CQI IRCA 1982)
This CQI IRCA certified ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor Course provides basic training for potential OHSMS Lead Auditors and Auditors with the knowledge and skills to prepare, conduct, report and follow up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party OHSMS audits. The course meets the training requirements for auditor certification set by the Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors (CQI IRCA, www.quality.org) of the United Kingdom.Enquire now Duration: 5 Days (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- General introduction;
- OHS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 45001 requirements;
- Audit planning;
- Process auditing and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow-up
- Introduction to food safety and ISO 22000:2018 requirement
- Purpose and scope of ISO 22001:2018
- High Level Structure
- Key changes in ISO 22000:2005 vs ISO 22000:2018
- 2 PDCA Cycles
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 (Clause 4 -10)
- Documenting FSMS
Note: Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance.
Who Should Attend?
- Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS;
- Personnel who are involved in operation/engineering/site activities who wish to gain maximum benefit from the OHSMS implementation; and
- Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline.
Students are expected to have prior knowledge on the following subjects:
- The OHS management principles and concepts: the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle; the purpose and benefits of an OHSMS; a basic knowledge of managing OHS through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, and compliance with legal and other requirements; relevant national and local OHS legislation and requirements; and terms and definitions in ISO 45001;
- The requirements of ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a CQI IRCA certified OHSMS Foundation Training course or equivalent.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.