ISO Certification Services
ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Auditor Migration (CQI IRCA 1952)
The purpose of this training course is to provide additional knowledge, skills and formal qualification for OHSAS 18001:2007 auditing professionals a comprehensive and certified training course to migrate to the ISO 45001:2018 standard.Enquire now Duration: 2 Days (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
The purpose of this training course is to provide additional knowledge, skills and formal qualification for OHSAS 18001:2007 auditing professionals a comprehensive and certified training course to migrate to the ISO 45001:2018 standard.
This training course is structured on a modular basis:
- Module 1 – covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (one day)
- Module 2 – covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the standard-specific content of ISO 45001:2018 (one day)
The advantage of this modular approach is that students will not be required to re-sit Module 1 (the Annex SL content) once this has been successfully completed. Instead, they need only complete the relevant standard-specific module (Module 2 of that particular Transition Course).
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of time on discussions, exercises and a case study to help students to consolidate knowledge and skills in auditing to the requirements of the new standard. Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 30 min. open book test (per module) will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
Based on CQI IRCA policy, all CQI IRCA Certificated OHSMS Auditors will be given three years to successfully complete a CQI and IRCA certified OHSMS Auditor Migration training course to retain their IRCA OHSMS Registration.
On completion, successful students will be able to:
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management system;
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018;
- Be able to audit ISO 45001:2018 based OHSMS requirements effectively.
What will i learn?
- Annex SL Module
- General introduction; Annex SL and changes in the ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Document review and audit planning; Leadership
- OHSMS Specifics Module
- Top management, OHSMS system performance, Operation and outsourcing, Participation and consultation.
Who Should Attend?
- CQI IRCA certified EMS Auditors (any grade); Holders of auditor training certificates;
- Certification body auditor/lead auditor; ISO 14001 consultants;
- Line/Support function personnel who are involved in auditing
CQI IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
Note: Certificates will only be issued to participants with 100% full attendance