ISO Certification Services
ISO 45001:2018 Implementer Training Course
This course aims to provide delegates who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, occupational health and safety management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 45001, to provide leadership and understanding how to implement occupational health and safety management system in an organization.Enquire now Duration: 5 Days (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
What will i learn?
- The history and development of ISO 45001
- The Occupational health and safety Management System and ISO 45001:2018 main requirements?
- The benefits of a OHSMS
- The terms and definitions OHSMS used
- The Key concepts, principles and structure QMS
- Implement ISO 45001:2018 following the PDCA cycle
- Implement key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001:2018 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits of effective implementation of a OHSMS
- Conduct a gap analysis of an organization’s current position about ISO 45001:2018
- Identify leadership skills including:
- Leading the implementation project;
- Support and planning tools;
- Leading organizational change;
- Effective delegation, and Motivation
Who Should Attend?
This course is specially designed for:
- OH&S professionals
- OH&S / EHS Manager
- ISO 45001 OH&S Steering Committee members
- OH&S lead auditors, internal auditors
- Personnel responsible for updating legal requirements, monitoring OH&S performance and ensuring ISO 45001 conformance
Learners should have a good knowledge of ISO 45001:2018 and the key principles of a OHSMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 45001:2018 Awareness course.
Participants will learn through lectParticipants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.