ISO Certification Services
ISO 22001:2018 Awareness Training Course
ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) is the latest version of an international standard designed for the food industry. This training course is designed to guide participants through the principles, requirements and practices of the ISO 22000:2018 international standard and learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of the management system.Enquire now Duration: 1 Day (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know and understand the food safety and management system requirements of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Describe the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS and risk-based approach of ISO 22000
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
What will i learn?
- Introduction to food safety and ISO 22000:2018 requirement
- Purpose and scope of ISO 22001:2018
- High Level Structure
- Key changes in ISO 22000:2005 vs ISO 22000:2018
- 2 PDCA Cycles
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 (Clause 4 -10)
- Documenting FSMS
Who Should Attend?
- Food Safety Team leader and members who are responsible to develop and maintain a FSMS
- EMS or EHS Manager
- ISO 14001 EMS Steering Committee members
- Lead & Internal EMS auditors
- Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, environmental management monitoring, and ISO 14001 conformance
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.