ISO Certification Services
ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor Course
This course aims to provide participants with the required knowledge and skills to perform an internal audit based on the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) and ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing management system.Enquire now Duration: 2 Days (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Describe the food safety and management system requirements of ISO 22000
- Describe the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS and risk-based approach of ISO 22000
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Plan, conduct and report an internal audit of part of a FSMS in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 22000:2018 requirements and ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing management system.
Day 1 (ISO 22000 : 2018 Awareness)
- Introduction to Food Safety and ISO 22000: 2018
- New High Level Structure (HLS) System Requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
- Operations Requirements: HACCP and Prerequisites programmes
- Internal Audit, Management Review and Improvement
Day 2 (Internal Auditor and Audit Requirements)
- Introduction to types of audit and requirements
- Attributes, Knowledge and Skills of Auditor
- Process Approach to Audit
- Plan, prepare and conduct audit
- Post audit activities
Who Should Attend?
This course is for those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system, as well as internal auditors who are required to perform internal audits for their company’s ISO 22000: 2018 system. They may be management representatives, production managers, QA executives etc.
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions. A written assessment will be conducted at the end of the course