ISO Certification Services
What is ISO 50001 Energy Management System?
ISO 50001 Energy Management System provides a universal framework to manage energy consumption and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The system emphasis on efficient use of energy to keep the environmental impact as well as costs under control. This system is effective for those organizations who consume intensive energy or for those who have greenhouse gas emissions regulation or legislation.
EnMS ISO 50001 gives guidance of use and advantages for companies engaged in manufacturing and services, in all regions of the world. ISO 50001 EnMs will set up a framework for industrial plants, institutional, commercial and governmental facilities and whole associations to manage energy.
This new standard will set up a global structure to help deal with the energy supply, uses and consumption of industrial and business which incorporates estimation, documentation and reporting, design and acquisition systems for energy-using equipment, frameworks, and procedures. ISO 50001 energy management standard is appropriate to all aspects that impact energy use and can be checked and influenced by an association.
What is ISO 50001?
The Multinational Organization of Standardization launched ISO 50001 for the efficient and effective use of energy sources. It helps to save money and contribute a critical advantage to the natural resources of energy. To guarantee the efficient use of energy in regions like the gas and oil industry, ISO has set rules for all organizations to implement the best quality energy management system standards within the organization.
The standard indicates the basic requirement for the implementation, foundation, maintenance, and improvement of the ISO 50001 energy management system. The standard plans for the constant reduction of the use of energy assets and finally reduces gas emission and cost of energy.
The ISO 50001 Energy Management Standard will provide organizations with management techniques to use energy efficiently, improve performance, reduce costs. The standard is designed to provide companies with a recognized system for integrating energy production into their management practices.
By adopting the EnMs ISO 50001 standards, the company will be profited on expanding the potential and execute changes on the everyday operational methods. Commonly, the Energy Management Systems combines the best practices on energy monitoring, project management, and energy awareness. The approach will profit the organization on empowering noteworthy energy savings that must be continually monitored to determine the energy waste and reduce the irregularities.
Benefits of ISO 50001 certification in Kuwait
- Efficient use of energy and cost-effective
- Promotion of Energy Management system
- Adds credibility of International Stature
- Prevention from energy hazards
- Presence of a healthy and safe environment
- Enhanced quality of product and services
- Enhanced availability of energy resources
- Facilitates energy management improvement
- Implementation of energy-efficient technology
- Increased awareness about energy-related hazards
- Gained confidence in customers and stakeholders
Why EnMs ISO 50001 Certification?
The energy performs an important role in all companies around the world. ISO 50001 Energy Management System is a structured and thorough way to improve energy efficiency. It gives the organization the best energy management practices to save energy. The system is expected to affect 60% of worldwide consumption.
ISO 50001 Certification why and benefits to you and your customer
- Optimize energy consumption and efficient use of renewable energy
- Evidence that the organization is committed to sustainability
- Reduce the carbon emission
- Identify and Manage the risks related to future energy supply
- Demonstrate environment credentials to enhance the reputation
- Give assurance to the customer that they are working with an energy-conscious organization
- The customers are aware that they deal with the forward-looking organization
- Awareness about energy management
- Demonstrate the objectives of the energy management system
- Adapt to energy management practices at the workplace
How would you continuously improve energy efficiency?
ISO 50001 energy management standards recognize requirements for industry to build up, implement, sustain and develop an Energy management system, this allows the association to take an intentional strategy to attain continual improvement of energy execution.
ISO 50001 Requirements
- Generate energy planning
- Plan energy management policy
- Designing of the policy plan
- Determine the extent of the approach
- Review how energy management policy works
- Take preventive measures
- Measurement and monitoring of energy management policy
- Satisfy legal requirements
- The internal audit of the Energy Management System
- Energy consumption and usage
How to start ISO 50001 certification process in Kuwait?
BWA has a unique policy of certification which follows with the requirement for bodies implementing audit and certification of the management system.
Why choose BWA consultancy?
BWA is the top-class energy management consultants in KUWAIT. We offer to ISO consulting service to organizations all over the KUWAIT in the implementation of the ISO 50001 energy management system within any organization.