ISO Certification Services
Our ISO consultants provide services that set us apart from the rest of the companies in terms of our approach and total commitment to the project that results in sustainable competitive advantage for the organization. Our ISO consultancy services are considered to be the best in the State of Kuwait and we have consistently been ranked as one of the top most ISO consulting companies by various Ministries and Oil & Gas, MNC’s in Kuwait.
We work with all the leading ISO certification bodies across the world to enable you get certified from the certificate body you prefer.
What we do?
Our services for ISO consulting cover ISO 9001 certification, ISO 14001 certification, ISO 45001 certification, HACCP ISO 22000 Certification, ISO 27001 Certification, ISO 20000 Certification, ISO 13485 Certification, CE Certification, ISO 17025 NABL Certification, Integrated ISO Certification to name a few of the popular ISO standards for which we provide services.
Irrespective of whether your organization is at the starting phase of ISO implementation or you are midway or you are approaching certification audit or your system is well established and matured, our ISO consulting services will surely add value to the overall effectiveness of your ISO management system and help the management realize their goal of sustainable competitive advantage.
Our ISO consulting services cover training, gap analysis, documentation, implementation assistance, internal audit, pre-assessment audit, assistance in selection of the ISO certification body and ensuring successful completion of the ISO certification audit.
Post certification services
Once your organization is ISO certified, we make sure that you continue getting benefits from our post certification ISO consultancy services to continually improve effectiveness of the system and maintain compliance level required to ensure that the regular surveillance audits and recertification audit is completed without any problem.
We have provided our ISO certification consultancy related services to thousands of organizations across Kuwait in the most cost effective manner in the most optimum time period resulting in an impressive 100% success rate for all the clients.
With us, you just don’t get an ISO certification but you get a management system that helps your organization its true potential by improving processes and performance.
- Plan: Locate what can be improved, fix an objective and think about how this objective can be archived. You can create working groups to search potential improvements in the processes and products of your company. It can help to listen to the ideas of the employees, and find better and new technologies that the company has not used yet.
- Do: We made the required changes to implement the proposed improvement in our processes. In general, it is recommended to do a pilot project to test the operation before making large-scale changes.
- Check: Once the changes are implemented, we establish a trial period to verify the developing of the new process. If the improvement does not achieve the initial expectations we will have to modify the process again to obtain the desired objectives.
- Act: Finally, when the trial period ends, we have to study the results and compare the performance of our processes and activities before and after the improvement. If the results are satisfactory the improvements will be implemented permanently. However, if they are not satisfactory we will have to decide whether to make more changes to adjust the results or to discard them and return to the start point.
Once completed the step 4, you have to return to the first step periodically to implement more new improvements.
- Phase 1: Gap Analysis – In initial phase, we identify the gap between the standard’s requirements and the current situation of the Organization. The consultant visits your Organization to get an overview of the activities done in your Organization. Further, he reviews the current process and procedures followed at your Organization and identify the areas that do not comply with the ISO requirements..
- Phase 2: Design and Development – In initial phase, we identify the gap between the standard’s requirements and the current situation of the Organization. The consultant visits your Organization to get an overview of the activities done in your Organization. Further, he reviews the current process and procedures followed at your Organization and identify the areas that do not comply with the ISO requirements.
- Phase 3: Implement and Practice – At phase 3, consultant guides the departments to implement the approved procedures. Any minor changes in the procedures are made during this phase.
- Phase 4: Assessment and Review – At final phase, an internal audit is conducted by our consultant. The consultant audits the implemented procedures and identifies the non-conformities and observations. Later, the necessary corrective action plans are given to close the non-conformities and observations.
After completion of phase 4, the consultant will coordinate with the Certification Body (if required by the client) and assists during the final certification audit or else the Organization can approach the certification body for third party certification audit.